Quik Shine Gallon
* Comes in a concentrant.
* Includes a empty 32 Ounce decanter with a trigger sprayer. (No charge)
* Just fill to mark on side of cylinder with tap water, replace cap, shake it up, it will never separate.
* Quik Shine is an excellent color enhancer and maintainer for use on ANY SMOOTH SURFACE.
* Can be used on Paint, Metal, Gel Coat, Fiberglass, Plastic surfaces, Glass, TINTED WINDOWS, Lexan and Plexiglass, Leather, Vinyl, Vinyl Lettering and Graphics, "CLEAN YOUR GLASSES", TV SCREENS.
* It is used to maintain luster after polishing with any of our waxes.
* Quik Shine was developed for the Avaition Industry for use on Lexan and Plexaglass.
* Will not leave finger prints. Repels dust.
* When used on the windshield, water will sheet off without any tracer marks from the wiper blades. (Safety Issue).
* We who live on the Gulf Coast have a small; bug called "LOVE BUGS", It stops their body fluids from etching the paint down to the primer.
* That is worth a paint job!
* Contains no Teflons, Silicones, Alcohol or Abrasives.
* To be used on everything outside, except tires. (I have a Tire Cleaner and treatment). Use on everything inside , except cloth or carpets. Will not hurt them, just not designed for them.
* "LESS IS BETTER", you will go thru a "Learning Curve" when using the product for the first few times.